Information We Collect
You may use our website without disclosing to us any personally identifiable information. We collect personally identifiable information about you only if you choose to provide it to us by registering with our firm. This personally identifiable information may include, for example, your name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as specific information relevant to conducting business. Registration for an account on this site requires only a valid name, phone and email address. You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Any email messages and associated information that you send to addresses published on this website and are not governed by this policy.
Use & Disclosure of Information
We do not allow persons who are minors to become members of this site or use this site.
Changing Your Information
To update, correct or delete the information you provide to us via this website, you may contact the administrator. We allow you to opt out of future communications at any time by replying to any email you receive with a message that reads "Remove" in the subject line. You can request that your user account be deleted; to do so, please contact the site administrator.
Changes to This Policy
This policy is effective May 1, 2007. Any material changes to the policy will be published on this website. By your continued use of the website, you consent to the terms of the revised policy.
Links to Other Sites
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact the site administrator.
2. The Sites Service
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the Technical Marketing Group, hereafter referred to as “the company” or “the company’s”, reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. The company will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
5. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us or the site administrator of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
6. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We are not responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission. By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- you will not collect or harvest any information about the information we use to conduct our business relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secrets, or business practices;
- you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without our prior written consent;
- you will not provide any content that may give rise to us being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of Content on This Web Site
By providing any content to this web site:
- you agree to grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7;
- you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right (but not obligation), at our entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this web site and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The company makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this web site may be used solely at your own risk, and that the company will not be held liable in any way. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from
- the use of services or the inability to use services,
- the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or
- any other matter relating to services. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of Rights
The company reserves all of the company’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the company may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the company’s rights and property requires the company’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the company is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
13. Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, contact the site administrator.
14. Applicable Law
15. Miscellaneous Information
- You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;